How to Upload and Share Zip Files with CloudApp
Looking for the perfect way to send zip files easily? CloudApp makes it easy to upload large zip files and quickly distribute them to family, friends, and colleagues. Keep reading to learn how!
CloudApp allows users to easily upload large zip files and is available for Mac, iOS and Chrome. Downloading is quick and easy. Access the app from the link above, from the Apple Store for Mac and iOS, or from the Chrome Webstore to add the extension to Chrome.
The Best Way to Share Files for Windows and Mac
It doesn’t matter if you’re a Windows power user or a Mac loyalist, CloudApp will allow you to zip and send large files on whichever operating system you prefer! As online media continues to mature, the need for quick and efficient sending options only increases. CloudApp is the perfect way to upload zip file because it offers secure online storage and zero limits. Keep reading to how to zip a file on either Windows or Mac with CloudApp
How to Upload a Zip File on Windows
Windows user? Sending large zip files is a piece of cake! Just follow these five steps and you’ll be sharing high-res images, videos, and every other kind of digital content in no time flat:
- First, download CloudApp for Windows and sign up for your free trial.
- Once CloudApp is installed on your computer, navigate to the CloudApp icon located at the bottom of your screen in the taskbar.
- Select the image, video, or other files that you’d like to upload and share with CloudApp.
- When your chosen file has been selected, you’ll need to click the gear icon to upload your zipped file to CloudApp.
- All that’s left to do is share the automatically generated and completely secure Windows link with your family, friends, and colleagues!
How to Upload a Zip File on Mac
Maybe the Mac OS is more your speed. If so, you’ll want to follow these six steps to easily zip and send large files:
- Download CloudApp for Mac and sign up for your free trial.
- Navigate to the top of your screen and click the CloudApp icon in your Mac’s menu bar.
- Next, open your finder folder and select the file you’d like to zip and share.
- Take your mouse and right-click on your desired file. Then use Apple’s “Compress” option to zip the file down to a shareable size.
- Once your file has been zipped, you can drag and drop it into the CloudApp icon in your Mac’s menu bar. This is a simple way to upload the file to CloudApp.
- Everytime a file is added to CloudApp, a secure link is automatically created. Simply copy and paste the link into an email or messaging app and send it off. Easy peasy!
Do More Than Just Share Files, Create Them Yourself!
While CloudApp is the best way to upload zip files and send them to family, friends, and colleagues, you’re totally missing out if that’s all you use the tool for. We encourage you to take full advantage of everything CloudApp has to offer including its screen and webcam recording, GIF creation, and image annotation features. Make exciting tutorial videos, create personalized video messages, and get your points across quicker with easy image annotations. CloudApp makes it easy to create and share quality content faster than ever before!
Integrate CloudApp With Your Favorite Tools
Our goal with CloudApp is to make your life easier. That’s why our tool integrates with many others your probably already use on a regular basis. Love Slack? Use CloudApp to drag and drop your zipped files into Slack chats. Trello user? Attach the videos, GIFs and annotated images you make with CloudApp to any Trello Card. CloudApp also integrates with Drift, Intercom, Adobe XD, G Suite, and more for your convenience.
Zip and Send Large Files Today With CloudApp
There’s no doubt about it, CloudApp makes it easy to upload large zip files and send them to whomever you wish. Couple that with the fact that our software also enables users to easily record their screens, create GIFs, and annotate images and it’s not hard to see why millions of people use CloudApp every day. Join mega-companies like Uber, Adobe, and Salesforce and become a CloudApp user today. It’s free to get started and easy to learn. You won’t regret it, guaranteed!
Top ranked and loved by customers
4.7 out of 5
4.7 out of 5
9.4 out of 10