Best Way to Share Zip Files
Sharing zip files has never been easier with CloudApp’s file sharing feature. Learn the best and fastest method of uploading any size zip file to the cloud, and securely sharing in just a few clicks.
CloudApp’s File Sharing Feature is available for Mac, Windows, Chrome and Linux. Downloading is quick and easy. Access the app from GetCloudApp above, from the Apple Store for Mac and iOS, for PC from the Microsoft Windows Store, or go to the Chrome Webstore and add the extension to Chrome.
Powerful and Secure File Sharing
Today’s online ecosystem requires creating and sharing super high quality files with much bigger sizes at much faster speeds. Being able to share content more efficiently is essential for both work and between family and colleagues. CloudApp’s powerful file sharing feature makes sharing small to huge files quick and easy, with cloud storage and no limits. Now, co-workers and colleagues can have quick access to all your professional and personal content, with secure online storage through simple, shareabale links.
The Best Way to Share Large Files
Let’s face it: no matter how much compression your files have, sending them via Gmail or other ESPs has its limits. Even with Apple’s MailDrop, which promises being able to send attachments up to 5 GB in size, requires that you pay for the service or the actual file expires after 30 days. With CloudApp, both Mac and Windows users can deliver and share personal and professional documents with just a few clicks. Simply download the app to your desktop, from either the Apple sor Windows store, and use the with the drag and drop feature to securely upload and share files between 100 MB – 6 GB in size which never expire. CloudApp’s cloud storage feature, is the best way to share large files.
File Sharing and So Much More
Sharing your files with friends and colleagues will help get your content to those waiting for it faster, while saving you space on your laptop of desktop. But did you know that you can also create personal and professional video and image content? CloudApp allows users to capture, produce and share anything on their screen in high quality formats, including HD video, annotated screenshots, and GIFs. CloudApp makes it simple to create content which is infinitely shareable and collaborative through static, unique and secure URL links.
How to Share a Large Zip File on a Mac
To capture content or share a large zip file using our Mac App, follow these steps:
- Go to the Mac Store to Download and install CloudApp
- Navigate to your download folder and select and click on the CloudApp.zip file
- Create a free account when prompted and enjoy a 14-day trial
- Once your account is ready, the CloudApp icon will appear on your Mac Menu Bar
- Go to your finder folder to choose from any file you want to share
- Right click the file, and with Apple’s “Compress” option, Zip the desired file
- Once your file is zipped, it will appear as a compressed .zip file in the same folder
- Using your mouse, click and drag the file to the CloudApp Icon on your Mac Menu Bar
- Once your file is uploaded to CloudApp, a short, secure link is instantly created
- To share the file, simply paste the link in an email message and send it to those who are expecting it
Accessing the File Sharing Feature on Windows
To share a large zip file on Windows, follow these steps:
- Download CloudApp for Windows
- Select the CloudApp Icon on the taskbar at the bottom of your screen
- Choose the file you want to upload and share with CloudApp
- Using the gear icon, click the gear and upload the zipped file to CloudApp (Drag and Drop is currently only available for Mac)
- Once the file is uploaded, a short, secure Windows link is copied to your clipboard for you to share with others
Send Large Zip Files to The Best Collaboration Tools
Sending large files through email or MailDrop is tedious and inefficient. Due to modern content production demands, file sizes and sharing limits are always an issue. For sending large files quickly, not all tools are as powerful and efficient as CloudApp. With the short link feature, anyone can upload and send large files with a few clicks. Upload a zip file to CloudApp, and paste the short link in Trello, Atlassian’s JIRA, Drift, Intercom, or AdobeXD. Have files which you want to share internally faster? Use the drag and drop feature to upload the file to Slack, Google Docs, Google Sheets, or Google Slides. No more waiting for large files to send or upload – no more error messages. CloudApp gives you the power to send your files through the cloud and share them with an automatically generated link.
Get Started with CloudApp and a 14 Day Free Trial
Stop wasting time trying to send and share files through platforms which have file size and sharing limits. Start sharing zip and other large files quicker and easier, without having to store them on your harddrive. Create a free CloudApp account today, and find out why G2 Crowd has named CloudApp a top customer experience platform in the Summer 2019 leadership grid for 2 years running. You won’t miss the error messages and neither will your friends and colleagues.
Top ranked and loved by customers
4.7 out of 5
4.7 out of 5
9.4 out of 10