Screen Recording Software
Capture and share footage directly from your desktop with CloudApp’s screen recording software. Create and share videos, GIFs, and images instantly, leading to better communication with your team and colleagues.
CloudApp’s Screen Recorder is available for Mac, Windows, iOS and Chrome. Downloading the tool is quick and easy. Simply download the app above, access it from the Apple Store for Mac and iOS, for PC from the Microsoft Windows Store, or go to the Chrome Webstore and add the extension to Chrome.
The Video Screen Recording App of the Future
Whether you know it yet or not, screen recording and sharing is the quickest and most effective way to communicate between teams and clients, no matter what type of business you’re in.
In the past, video screen recording apps tools required opening a separate screen that obstructed your view of the window you wanted to capture, dragging and saving as a separate file on your desktop, and waiting for the upload back to whomever you wished to share the content with. CloudApp is taking digital and visual communication to the next level by allowing you to record your screen in two simple steps and zero uploads — and when you are done with your screen recording, the content is automatically saved to your clipboard and the cloud.
CloudApp’s video recording app doesn’t require a tutorial. It’s intuitive and incredibly easy to use. To begin screen recording follow these steps:
How to Record Your Screen?
- Step 1: Download CloudApp for Windows or Mac
- Step 2: Click on the CloudApp.msi file in the downloads folder
- Step 3: CloudApp should immediately open
- Step 4: Register for a free CloudApp screen recording account when prompted
- Step 5: To record your screen, click on your CloudApp icon. Select the TV recording image. Prefer hotkeys? Use this combination for Mac :Cmd+Shift+6, Windows: Alt+Shift+6
- Step 6: Use your mouse to select the area on your screen you wish to record and click the green “Start” button to begin recording.
- Step 7: Click the red “Finish” button when you are done your video
Deeper Engagement with Video Recording Software
It’s a proven fact that video is one of the most engaging forms of content. People demand immediate, easy to comprehend communication and video is one of the simplest ways to get the job done. CloudApp’s video recording software feature lets you move beyond still images and record live HD video directly from your screen in order to communicate more efficiently. Add even more personality and a level of human touch to your videos by recording your face and voice with CloudApp’s video recorder tool.
Simply select “Record Your Screen” from CloudApp’s drop down menu (cmd + shift + 6 on Mac OR alt + shift + 6 on Windows) on your computer’s toolbar to record your message. Screen recording doesn’t need to be complicated. It needs to be powerful, intuitive and lightning fast. CloudApp instantly elevates your ability to visually communicate.
Screen Recorder With Audio
Do you have trouble explaining products and features? There is a communication hindrance we all have in common in our day to day lives of trying to explain an issue, describe a feature or enlighten someone with a solution, when we don’t have the words to convey our meaning. With CloudApp’s innovative screen recorder with audio, you can capture your screen with audio to show or explain exactly what you are thinking faster and more accurately than you ever could with text.
Share Instantly and Securely Your Screen Recorded Annotations
Get your point across even faster by annotating screen recorded images, GIFs and videos with lines, arrows, and emojis. Direct viewers to the most important content on the screen, blur out sensitive information, or add text for additional clarity. But really, what’s faster than saying a project or idea needs more work than with a marked up screenshot or emoji?
You can instantly share your annotated screen recordings, videos, screenshots, and GIFs that you just created. CloudApp automatically uploads your content to the cloud which easily assists you to securely share your information with your co-workers, clients and friends.
The data centers that hold your videos are monitored 24/7. Security protocols are updated weekly with regular penetration tests conducted. Don’t trust a no-name third party recording app with your information. Trust the solution that’s used by industry experts like Facebook, Netflix and Uber.
Additionally, with CloudApp’s embed tool, we do the coding for you so that you can screen capture, record or upload and share embed content on nearly any common CMS, website platform, or marketing tool. You can even embed video in email. Simply drag and drop your annotated screen recorded video directly into any email. You’ll save time uploading and your recipient will thank you for not putting them through a lengthy download.
Screen Recording Software For Any Type Of Workflow
Do you have a job? Does it involve communication? CloudApp’s screen recorder has you covered and is ideal in daily workflows for:
Sales and Marketing Teams
- Drive sales by communicating visually with prospects. You need to be able to show leads the value in the product that sits behind your screen and CloudApp gives you the tools to do just that in the blink of an eye. Build sales resilience by using the screen recorder to quickly create personalized sales content, tutorials, demos or even conduct live sales meetings with its webcam recording feature.
- From a marketing perspective, genuine and engaging content is top of mind and a key driver for brand awareness and retention. CloudApp lets you bring personality to your marketing campaigns with GIF creation and live screen recording. Add visuals and videos to your email campaigns within seconds or use CloudApp’s tools to monitor and revise campaigns within your team on the fly.
- G2Crowd is currently using CloudApp to drive sales and leads in their sleep with video pitches. Check out this sales enablement video to see how CloudApp can work for similarly for you.
Customer Support and Success Teams
- Addressing customer support and technical issues over the chatbots, email or even the phone can be painfully complicated and frustrating on both ends. With CloudApp, you can communication more clearly by recording your screen and showing your customer how to resolve their problem directly in Zendesk.
- Similar to what GainSight and FreshDesk have experienced, CloudApp enables you to quickly close a ticket, and save your customer time – a satisfied customer equates to long term retention.
- As a designer, visual communication is your world, but it’s often hard to collaborate in real-time. Large file sizes are difficult and time consuming to share. Streamline the design process by using CloudApp to record your screen and share directly with collaborators in near real-time.
- Record annotations and video while sharing your screen to show more precisely where a design element needs adjusted.
- Create a case study for your design portfolio that show off your UX potential to clients.
- Design a user friendly SaaS pricing page and convert more visitors to customers.
- With the ability to take screen captures, screen record videos and GIFs, adjust colors, fonts and graphics, even the design illiterate have a chance to shine, CloudApp essentially becomes your new design tool.
- Developers are the brains and the life-center behind your brand or product. When something goes awry, they are the doctors and need to be able to work as quickly as possible to get your service back up and running. Despite the top software testing tools out there, it is often difficult to communicate technical topics between remote engineering teams and non-developers (customer support, product team members, designers) delays the process.
- Through quick screen recordings, CloudApp opens up the door for your engineering team to more clearly communicate with the outside world to debug technical issues or explain a UI feature by showing instead of telling.
- Large enterprises need powerful tools to operate efficiently and multiple layers of security to ensure those operations are protected. CloudApp for enterprise prides itself in its expansive analytics and security features that ensure you are able to monitor, analyze and safeguard your communication and data.
- From detailed tracking history on outgoing content recorded through CloudApp to high-grade protection including two-factor authentication, single sign-on and expirable password protection, CloudApp delivers unprecedented security for even the largest enterprises.
For all those amazing benefits and making your life easier, CloudApp has the most affordable subscription plans available. In fact, there is even a FREE account available with a ton of amazing features. Regardless of the package you pick, you can always try the app with a free plan.
Screen Recording App that Integrates with Top Productivity Apps
Productivity apps were created to improve the speed of workflow, cut down on email, and keep teams organized. So why create and share visual content through an entirely separate platform? Keep all of your communication within a single platform by integrating CloudApp screen recording software directly into your favorite workflow tool to screen record and share images, video or GIFs. Examples include:
- With CloudApp being an all-in-one screen recorder, and Slack app an essential messaging platform for your whole company, with the CloudApp integration for Slack, teams can communicate visually and be more productive.
- Add screen recorded video directly to your team’s Trello cards or Asana tasks, annotate and send directly to the platform of your choice without bouncing between apps.
- Resolve customer support issues with recorded video and share Zendesk screenshots directly through an open Zendesk ticket.
- Other popular integrations include Atlassian JIRA, Drift, Google Docs, and Intercom.
Other Screen Capture Tools Don’t Stand A Chance
As you learned above, the right screen capture software can do so much more for you and your business than simply save a screenshot to your computer. That’s the way of the past, yet companies such as Techsmith, claiming to be top-of-class screen capture software, require downloading and installing 3 of their tools (Snagit, Jing, Screencast) to have all the features that CloudApp comes with in the all-in-one native app. Other tools including Vidyard or Wistia, simply miss out on valuable workflow collaboration tools, analytics to help you grow your business and customization capabilities. Others such as Loom, Soapbox or GoVideo, are limited to Chrome Extensions and serve no further business function or value beyond of a quick video or a screenshot.
CloudApp also serves as more than just a DropBox type file storage center. It also won’t cost your five times the amount of money for half the features like a Vidyard or a Droplr that provides little to no creative functions. With CloudApp you can let your creativity flow with video annotation or dual screen and webcam recording.
Top ranked and loved by customers
4.7 out of 5
4.7 out of 5
9.4 out of 10