Make YouTube Tutorial Videos
With CloudApp, it’s easy to make tutorial videos for YouTube. Use our tool’s top-notch screen and webcam recording features to craft beautiful content for marketing and sales purposes. It’s free to get started and useful for any business looking to easily create amazing YouTube content.
The CloudApp software is available for Mac, Windows, iOS and Chrome and can be used to make YouTube tutorial videos. Deploying the software is quick and easy. Simply download the app above, access it from the Apple Store for Mac and iOS, for PC from the Microsoft Windows Store, or go to the Chrome Webstore and add the extension to Chrome.
The Power of YouTube
YouTube was first launched in 2005. In the decade and a half since, it’s become a cultural phenomenon and the second largest search engine in the world. Whether you’re looking for an endless supply of entertainment or step-by-step instructions detailing how to change the oil in your car, you can find what you need on YouTube. That’s one of the reasons why so many businesses are investing heavily in the platform. If you’ve ever thought about harnessing the power of YouTube for your company, now is the time! Simply download the free CloudApp video solution and begin crafting amazing video content today.
Supercharge Your Marketing Campaigns
As we mentioned, YouTube is the second largest search engine in the world, which means its a fantastic place to boost brand awareness and reach new potential customers. In fact, a single video can launch an entire business! As a marketing professional, you need to take advantage of this amazing opportunity. From full-fledged commercials to engaging tutorial videos, a compelling video marketing campaign on YouTube will supercharge your promotional efforts and help your brand reach its target audience.
Improve Your Sales Enablement Content Library
YouTube is also the perfect way to host and distribute your company’s library of sales enablement videos. Post a thorough product demonstration or explainer video detailing the benefits of using your product. Then send the link to your leads and watch as sales start to roll in on autopilot. It really is that simple!
How to Make YouTube Tutorial Videos
Can we agree that video content like YouTube tutorial videos can do wonders for your business? Great! Now the only question is, “How to make tutorial videos?” The best way, in our humble opinion, is to take advantage of CloudApp, a revolutionary visual content creation tool that can be downloaded and used for free. Here’s how:
- Download CloudApp to your computer and access the tool by clicking on the CloudApp icon. If you’re a Mac user, you’ll find CloudApp in the upper right-hand corner of your screen, in the menu bar. For Windows devices, locate CloudApp in the Quick Launch Icon tray at the bottom left of your screen.
- After clicking on CloudApp, a menu will appear. Select the kind of content you’d like to create. Your options are: screen recording, webcam recording, GIF, and annotated screenshot. Since you want to create YouTube tutorial videos, the first two options are probably your best bet.
- For screen recordings, select the area of your screen that you’d like to capture by clicking and dragging your mouse over it. For webcam recordings, position your computer so its webcam captures your content effectively. When you’re ready, hit the “Record” button and begin your tutorial.
- After your content is finished, hit the “Finish” button to stop recording. Your video content will automatically be uploaded to your personal CloudApp library for safekeeping. If you really want to create high-quality videos, use CloudApp to edit your footage as well. You can cut and trim video, add annotations, and more.
- Lastly, upload your masterpiece to YouTube and empower your marketing and sales campaigns! That’s all it takes. Follow the five steps outlined here and you’ll be able to make tutorial videos for YouTube in minutes. It’s easy, it’s fun, it’s CloudApp!
Integrate CloudApp With Your Favorite Tools
YouTube is an amazing platform, but it’s probably not the only tool your company uses. Because of this, we’ve made sure that CloudApp integrates with plenty of popular solutions. Slack or Trello user? What about Zendesk, Google Docs, and Drift? CloudApp integrates seamlessly with all these tools. If you happen to use software that isn’t on our Integrations Page, you can always use Zapier instead and sync CloudApp with over 1,500 different software tools.
Get Started With CloudApp Today!
We’ve shown you how to make YouTube tutorial videos with CloudApp. Now all you have to do is download our solution for free and start filming! That’s right, our revolutionary tool can be used for zero dollars down and zero dollars a month — forever. Get started today and craft better tutorial videos than ever before!
Top ranked and loved by customers
4.7 out of 5
4.7 out of 5
9.4 out of 10