GIF Editor App
CloudApp is an easy to use GIF editor making it simple to edit and share GIFs. Whether you are in web development, support, sales or design, our GIF editor will enable you to work faster and be more productive.
The CloudApp GIF editor is available for Mac. Downloading is quick and easy. Access the app from GetCloudApp above or from the Apple Store for Mac.
An Essential GIF Editor App
Communicating with GIFs is on the rise, not only as memes on social media but
to empower training materials, tutorials and marketing content too. Animated
GIFs with loops of repeating frames provide a perfect medium between videos and
images to convey your marketing message or to make someone understand a complex
idea. CloudApp is an essential GIF editor app that simplifies online GIF creation and makes it a breeze to edit and share animated GIFs across multiple platforms. Whether you are in marketing, product or design, our GIF editor will allow you to communicate more efficiently and accelerate your workflow. Let’s take a look at some of the benefits of GIFs in today’s world.
Benefits of Communicating with GIFs
- GIFs are more powerful in their impact than images because they are short loopable videos
- They are a perfect tool when an image does not do the job and a video is too heavy on a web page’s performance.
- GIFs have a much smaller size than videos due to their encoding but their impact is as strong as that of a video. We recommend GIFs over video as much as possible.
- One of the biggest tech companies in the world, Dell, saw its revenue touching 109% when it launched a campaign that was based around GIFs. In simple words, GIF serve as one of the best ways for content marketing.
Cisco has predicted 2019 to be the year of visual content, and according to the visual networking index report, by 2019, online video and visual content will be responsible for four-fifths of global Internet traffic. In the US, that number will be 85%. Companies use GIFs more frequently because they are lighter on resources than videos but more narrative than images.
With CloudApp’s GIF editing tool, visual communication is just one of the many benefits for every industry where speed and clarity are essential.
GIF Creation Made Simple
One of the issues with GIF creation in the past was the
difficulty that one had to face. There are still online guides from a few years
back that show you five, six or seven easy ways to create GIFs. However, making
a video or taking a snapshot is still much easier than creating a GIF despite
those easy steps. You can now find a GIF editor online that will do the job but
make the creation process a headache.
With the GIF creator app, you can quickly create GIFs of digestible content, annotate or embed them, and save them to the cloud. CloudApp will help you with
GIF creation and editing like no other app out there.
How CloudApp Simplified GIF Editing
CloudApp lets you create your GIFs effortlessly. You
can select any area of your screen and create an animated GIF from that. The
editing tools are also instantly available for you to annotate your GIFs and
make them more expressive and detailed. Here is what makes CloudApp the best
GIF editor available today:
- First, it makes an amazing content visualization tool, making GIF creation simple and easy — just click, drag and edit
- Probably the fastest GIF editor when it comes to
sharing. It creates a link for you to share across numerous platforms as soon
as you are done with editing
- With the video to GIF feature, anyone can easily turn a video into a shareable GIF
- Communicate intricate details with captions, shapes and emojis with the add text to GIF feature
- You can also record your screen or webcam and turn it into a GIF
With the our new collections feature, teams and individuals can create multiple GIFs at once and quickly and easily access them to share with colleagues.
GIFs for Business Communication
In addition to being able to edit GIFs, images, and screenshots, CloudApp provides you with all the tools you need to visually communicate ideas, share feedback, and collaborate with co-workers and colleagues.
- It integrates with the best productivity apps and allows you to post GIFs in Slack, Trello, Asana, JIRA, Zendesk, Google Docs, WordPress, and many more
- It is fully compatible with Apple’s macOS and Microsoft’s Windows
- With team, business, and enterprise plans, 256-bit SSL enforcement, custom SSL, authentication and 2FA control, multi-layered access control are at your control
- Whether you are in web development, customer support, sales, marketing, or design, teams shave hours off their workdays collaborating securely in CloudApp
With the GIF creator app, teams can create and edit GIFs of digestible content, annotate or embed them, and save them to the cloud. Our easy-to-use enterprise-level Mac and Windows apps take the pain out of content creation and sharing, enabling teams to work faster and be more productive.
How to Get a free 14 Day Trial of CloudApp
CloudApp is very simple, yet powerful online GIF editor and provides you with all the features you need to communicate ideas, share feedback, and collaborate with friends and co-workers using HD GIFs. The world’s best companies love CloudApp not only because of its GIF editing features but for it being a solution that has always made content creation and sharing a slow and counterproductive process.You can signup for your free 14 day trail of CloudApp Pro here.
Top ranked and loved by customers
4.7 out of 5
4.7 out of 5
9.4 out of 10