How to Embed Image in Email With CloudApp
CloudApp is a creative content tool that enables users to easily capture their screens, annotate the resulting image, and insert image in email. Get started for free today and supercharge your content creation efforts.
CloudApp’s embedded image in email tool is available for Mac, iOS and Chrome. Downloading is quick and easy. Access the app from GetCloudApp above, from the Apple Store for Mac and iOS, or from the Chrome Webstore to add the extension to Chrome.”
Use CloudApp to Supercharge Your Content Creation Efforts
CloudApp will help you craft better content faster. Use our screenshot, GIF, and image annotation features to quickly create engaging pictures that you can then embed in emails and use to improve your marketing, sales, and customer support efforts. With CloudApp, it’s easy!
What Does Embed Mean?
Let’s start at the beginning — what does embed mean? Embedding images in emails is different than simply attaching or linking to them. When you embed an image, you make it a part of your actual message and recipients will be able to view it without clicking on or downloading anything else. This means there’s a much greater chance that your chosen images will be seen!
How to Embed Image in Email
Traditionally, embedding images in emails was a pain. Not anymore! CloudApp makes the process incredibly simple. Just follow these four steps:
- Select the CloudApp icon at the top of your screen. A drop-down menu of media files will appear containing all the files you’ve recently created.
- Find the image you’d like to embed in your email and then either:
- Click the three-dot icon next to it. Another drop-down menu will appear. Click “Copy Content.” Your image will automatically be created and copied to your computer’s clipboard. Click back to your email and paste the image inside.
- Click on the content and drag it to your email draft.
- Sit back and admire your handiwork as your image immediately embeds itself inside your email. Yes, it’s that easy!
Annotate Your Images for Better Results
Take your marketing, sales, and customer support efforts to the next level and annotate your images before you embed them in your emails. The process is completely intuitive with CloudApp. Simply:
- Click the CloudApp icon in your computer’s menu bar. Then scroll through the images that appear in the drop-down menu and choose the one you’d like to annotate.
- Select “Annotate” from the list of menu options. This will cause the image to open in larger window with a toolbar.
- Now you’ll be able to annotate your image till your heart’s content! Click on your picture to add text, arrows, and lines wherever you see fit.
- When you’re done annotating your image, simply save it. You can now embed your new creation on a website, insert image in an email — whatever you want!
More Than Just Images
Embedded images in email are all well and good but what if you want more? What if a single annotated image just doesn’t convey your message as clearly and concisely as you’d like it to? Fear not, you can also use CloudApp to embed GIFs and videos inside your emails too! Let’s face it, it takes time to type out emails and edit them to ensure clarity — time you’d rather spend on more important, business-boosting tasks. Embedded GIFs and videos will allow you to share information incredibly quickly in easy to understand ways.
How to Embed GIFs and Videos in Email
Embedding GIFs and videos in your emails is easy. In fact, the process can be completed in exactly the same way as we described above for embedding images in email. But there’s also another technique you can use:
- If you’re a Mac user, click the CloudApp icon in the top right-hand corner of your screen. If you use Windows, click the Start Menu and navigate to CloudApp.
- Next, click on the exact GIF or video you want embed and simply drag and drop it into your message. BOOM! You now know how to embed rich media in your emails.
Get Notified of Embedded Video Views
Embedding videos in emails is made more useful without CloudApp’s tracking feature. When someone views the video you shared, you’ll receive an email notifying you. Then use this information to inform and improve your future campaigns. CloudApp puts you, the content creator, in the driver’s seat!
Top ranked and loved by customers
4.7 out of 5
4.7 out of 5
9.4 out of 10