To view a transcript of this episode, click here
This episode was recorded from a LinkedIn Live broadcast.
Remote work and a global, digital economy has made collaboration increasingly important. People in the modern workplace have an increasing need for ways to connect in productive and visual ways.
In this episode we review the State of Collaboration results of a survey of 1000 U.S. based office workers.
Some key insights
- Majority of Gen Z works remotely each week
- 1 in 4 office workers work from home at least half the time.
- Gen Z office workers love Slack – Gen Xers all in on video
- More than 1 More than 60% of Gen Z and Millennials said they would collaborate more if done visually (images, video, video calls)
- in 2 office workers say they would collaborate more if done visually (videos, images, video calls)
- 94% of office workers list team collaboration as a top priority.
To see the full report: https://www.getcloudapp.com/blog/7-trends-shaping-remote-and-collaborative-work