Screenshot Tool For Mac 2022 "Best Of"
CloudApp’s screenshot tool for Mac makes capturing content simple. Snap, edit and send a screenshot in seconds. This is the future of communication.
CloudApp’s Screenshot Tool is available for Mac, iOS and Chrome. Downloading is quick and easy. Access the app from GetCloudApp above, from the Apple Store for Mac and iOS, or from the Chrome Webstore to add the extension to Chrome.
A Screenshot Tool for Mac that Does it All
CloudApp is so much more than a snipping tool for Mac. Record your screen and capture HD video. Use our webcam recorder to explain a screenshot or turn a video into a GIF. For those who need more context, edit images in seconds. CloudApp is already used by over 3 million top-end innovators around the world. This is the screenshot solution that elevates your entire business.
Mac Screenshot tool with Annotation Features
If a picture is worth 1,000 words, an annotated screenshot is worth a million. CloudApp makes the process of annotating a screenshot on mac simple. Edit an image in seconds after using the screenshot tool for Mac. Add text, shapes, arrows and emojis with a single click. Having massive editing power on your Mac is mandatory. A simple edit elevates the communication power of any content. Use an arrow to directs someone’s eye or make them smile with an animated GIF. Editing has never been easier.
Communicate 60,000X Faster with Screenshots
The human brain is designed to interpret images. Sending a lengthy email wastes your time. It also leaves plenty of room for error. Communicate your need instantly with a CloudApp screenshot, all saved in cloud storage for mac. In a split second your recipient will know your desired outcome. Need further clarification? Send a screen recording with audio and outline your content verbally. With visual communication, it’s possible to increase your efficiency by 300% when using CloudApp’s screenshot tool for Mac. In today’s economy, those who do not increase their speed will be left behind.
How to Take a Screenshot on a Mac
Capturing a screenshot, video or GIF on your Mac with CloudApp is effortless. To get started, here is how to take a screenshot on a mac with CloudApp:
- Download the app on your Mac computer.
- Open the CloudApp file in your browser’s download folder and instal.
- Register for a free CloudApp Account when prompted during set-up.
- Click on the CloudApp icon at the top right-hand corner of your Mac’s home screen.
- Within the app, choose the third option at the top “take a screenshot”.
- Click anywhere on your screen and use your mouse to choose the location and size of your screenshot.
- Gain instant access to your screenshot that is stored in the cloud. Send to colleges with the Slack integration or paste the automatically generated short link with our URL shortener.
- Ready to view and share your screenshots on the go? Download CloudApp to your iPhone
The entire process is intuitive and happens in the blink of an eye. Be prepared to become an office all-star with this screenshot tool.
Entrepreneurs, Developers, Designers and Sales All Benefit with CloudApp
This screenshot tool for Mac elevates everyone’s workflow. The top industry leaders in tech are already capturing and sharing content with CloudApp. Companies such as Buffer, Drift, Intercom, Gainsight, and Outreach utilize this screenshot tool to get work done faster. Within your organization, every department seeks to benefit from implementing CloudApp.
- Developers – Attempting to explain how to process a bug to a non-technical department can be a challenge. An annotated GIF can save you countless back and forth emails.
- Designers – Explaining how to create a design portfolio can be tedious. Capture a video right from the screen of your Mac and show them instead of telling.
- Sales Teams – Getting the attention of a prospect is the hardest part of a salesperson’s job. Instead of sending them a boring text-email, add video to sales emails and close more sales with stunning visual communications.
- Marketing – Use CloudApp’s screenshot tool and visual communication platform to skyrocket engagement.
- Customer Support – When a customer is upset, you need to resolve the issue quickly. Instead of explaining a solution, walk them through the resolution with a screen recording and improve response times.
Retain more customers, increase customer satisfaction, and make more sales with CloudApp.
Screenshot Tool for Mac with Integrations
This Mac screenshot tool comes pre-loaded with integrations. CloudApp works alongside the tools you have already come to know and trust. Instantly send an edited screen capture to your team with Slack. Embed a GIF into your Google Slides or Google Sheets presentation. Resolve issues in Freshdesk with a single click. Complete a project in Asana with a webcam recording. Fast, efficient and powerful. This is what the future of tech looks like.
Top ranked and loved by customers
4.7 out of 5
4.7 out of 5
9.4 out of 10
Register for a FREE Account Today and Start Sharing
If you want to remain profitable, you need to innovate. Increasing your efficiency and speed keeps you ahead of the pack. Start using CloudApp’s screenshot tool for Mac today by registering for a FREE CloudApp account. It only takes a moment. Impress your team and your customers with incredible CloudApp communication.
Other Screen Capture Tools Don’t Stand A Chance
As you learned above, the right screen recorder software can do so much more for you and your business than simply save a screenshot to your computer. That’s the way of the past, yet companies such as Techsmith, claiming to be top-of-class screen capture software, require downloading and installing 3 of their tools (Snagit, Jing, Screencast) to have all the features that CloudApp comes with in the all-in-one native app. Other tools including Vidyard or Wistia, simply miss out on valuable workflow collaboration tools, analytics to help you grow your business and customization capabilities. Others such as Loom, Soapbox or GoVideo, are limited to Chrome Extensions and serve no further business function or value beyond of a quick video or a screenshot.CloudApp also serves as more than just a DropBox type file storage center. It also won’t cost your five times the amount of money for half the features like a Vidyard or a Droplr that provides little to no creative functions. With CloudApp you can let your creativity flow with video annotation or dual screen and webcam recording.
Still Don’t Believe Us? See For Yourself
Don’t restrict your creativity or slow down your workflow even more with antiquated screen recording software. It’s time to step into the 21st century and catch up with this on-demand world. Sign up for a free CloudApp account and try it for yourself to see just how fruitful screen recording can be for your teams and your bottom line. CloudApp is the future of visual communication — an essential screen recording tool for every industry where speed and clarity are essential.
How to Record Your Screen?
- Step 1: Download CloudApp for Windows or Mac
- Step 2: Click on the CloudApp.msi file in the downloads folder
- Step 3: CloudApp should immediately open
- Step 4: Register for a free CloudApp screen recording account when prompted
- Step 5: To record your screen, click on your CloudApp icon. Select the TV recording image. Prefer hotkeys? Use this combination for Mac :Cmd+Shift+6, Windows: Alt+Shift+6
- Step 6: Use your mouse to select the area on your screen you wish to record and click the green “Start” button to begin recording.
- Step 7: Click the red “Finish” button when you are done your video
To record your screen select ‘Record Your Screen’ on CloudApp’s drop down menu. You can access this through hotkeys on Mac with cmd + shift + 6. The Windows hotkeys alt + shift + 6. You will then click and drag what part of your screen you want to record then release your finger from the mouse and press ‘Start’.
CloudApp is a great free screen recorder option. CloudApp is a screen recorder compatible with multiple operating systems and offers customer support. This free screen recorder offers premium features like partial screen recording, team sharing, annotations, and in-viewer editing.
CloudApp is a screen recorder that is compatible with Mac, Windows, and Linux operating systems. CloudApp also supports screen recording in the Chrome browser and on the iPhone.
To record your screen press Windows + Alt + R. These hotkeys should cause a recording icon to pop up in the top right of your screen. Press this button when ready to record.