Screen Video Recorder for Mac
CloudApp is the all-in-one solution for capturing and sharing content from your screen. This is the screen video recorder for Mac that gives you an undeniable communication advantage.
CloudApp’s Screen Video Recorder is available for Mac, iOS and Chrome. Downloading is quick and easy. Access the app from GetCloudApp above, from the Apple Store for Mac and iOS, or from the Chrome Webstore to add the extension to Chrome.
Communicate Faster with CloudApp's Screen Video Recorder for Mac
Innovators don’t have time to stop to smell the roses. Communication needs to happen fast. CloudApp’s screen recorder delivers a video & audio recorder for Mac OS that will supercharge your workflow. Conveying information in a lengthy email is wasteful. Your time is precious and every second counts. Instead of telling your coworker what you need, SHOW them with CloudApp. A video screen recording can communicate the details of a 1,000-word email in the blink of an eye.
Why You Should Screen Video Record on Your Mac
Humans are literally wired for visual communication. The brain processes images 60,000X faster than text. Where a lengthy Slack message falls short, a screen video recording on your Mac excels. Designers use screen recordings to give clients a glimpse into the creative process. Developers communicate coding issues in seconds. Customer support teams visually walk customers through resolutions and sales professionals stand out by replacing cold-emails with elaborate displays. The future of communication is here with CloudApp. This is the best screen recorder for Mac – period.
Screen Record Video, Audio and Images Instantly
CloudApp’ screen recorder has the ability to capture stunning HD video and audio from your screen. The process is simple and happens in seconds:
- Click on the CloudApp icon in your top Mac toolbar
- Select the “Record Your Screen” option
- Click and drag over the area you wish to capture
- Hit record
It’s really that easy. When you are finished, a link will be automatically generated on your clipboard that can be shared with anyone.
Access the Power of CloudApp Anywhere
The modern employee needs to be mobile. The days of working at a desktop station are over. CloudApp users capture video, images and GIFS wherever they are. CloudApp is accessible through a Mac iOS iPhone app, a Google Chrome extension or the native Mac desktop app. Boundless and powerful. Get ready to radically transform how you communicate with others.
A Mac Screen Recorder With Audio
CloudApp users can capture crystal clear audio when recording video from their screen. Having the ability to include verbal explanations instantly increases the power of every screen capture. No more confusion. No more poor quality audio. Embrace the future of communication with CloudApp.
Unlimited Integrations for Business
CloudApp gives users a video recorder for Mac with countless integrations. At the enterprise level, teams are often working with numerous apps at once. CloudApp works in sync with your favorite tools including Slack, JIRA , Google Docs, Trello, WordPress and Asana. You can capture content with confidence knowing that the most innovative companies in the world use CloudApp on a daily basis.
- Google Docs – CloudApp allows users to create compelling visuals within Google Docs. Forge a diagram in seconds or quickly annotate a screenshot to direct attention. Text is great but visual communication better. To add content, simply drag and drop your screen recordings into Google Docs. Simple, fast and efficient.
- Trello- The CloudApp Power-Up for Trello desktop brings a new level of efficiency and organization. No more confusion. No more miscommunications. CloudApp saves time by showing instead of telling.
- WordPress- Creating a compelling website that drives traffic is difficult. Stunning visuals capture and hold attention. With the CloudApp integration, you can create GIFs, HD videos and images for your WordPress site. CloudApp’s embed feature makes adding content simple. Say goodbye to complicated coding.
- Asana- Complete tasks faster with annotated screen captures and GIFS. With CloudApp’s Asana integration you can drag content directly into your tasks. Capture, edit and communicate instantly.
Top ranked and loved by customers
4.7 out of 5
4.7 out of 5
9.4 out of 10
How to Get Started for Free with CloudApp
You can capture content with confidence knowing that the most innovative companies in the world use CloudApp on a daily basis. The teams at Buffer, Drift, Intercom, Gainsight, and Outreach are all communicating at the speed of sight – isn’t it time you upgrade? Empower your team and customers and don’t miss out on CloudApp’s screen video recorder for mac. It is absolutely free to register for a CloudApp account and downloading the app for your Mac or iPhone takes seconds. Keep up with the pack, and start recording anything on your screen for free today.
Other Screen Capture Tools Don’t Stand A Chance
As you learned above, the right screen recorder software can do so much more for you and your business than simply save a screenshot to your computer. That’s the way of the past, yet companies such as Techsmith, claiming to be top-of-class screen capture software, require downloading and installing 3 of their tools (Snagit, Jing, Screencast) to have all the features that CloudApp comes with in the all-in-one native app. Other tools including Vidyard or Wistia, simply miss out on valuable workflow collaboration tools, analytics to help you grow your business and customization capabilities. Others such as Loom, Soapbox or GoVideo, are limited to Chrome Extensions and serve no further business function or value beyond of a quick video or a screenshot.CloudApp also serves as more than just a DropBox type file storage center. It also won’t cost your five times the amount of money for half the features like a Vidyard or a Droplr that provides little to no creative functions. With CloudApp you can let your creativity flow with video annotation or dual screen and webcam recording.
Still Don’t Believe Us? See For Yourself
Don’t restrict your creativity or slow down your workflow even more with antiquated screen recording software. It’s time to step into the 21st century and catch up with this on-demand world. Sign up for a free CloudApp account and try it for yourself to see just how fruitful screen recording can be for your teams and your bottom line. CloudApp is the future of visual communication — an essential screen recording tool for every industry where speed and clarity are essential.
How to Record Your Screen?
- Step 1: Download CloudApp for Windows or Mac
- Step 2: Click on the CloudApp.msi file in the downloads folder
- Step 3: CloudApp should immediately open
- Step 4: Register for a free CloudApp screen recording account when prompted
- Step 5: To record your screen, click on your CloudApp icon. Select the TV recording image. Prefer hotkeys? Use this combination for Mac :Cmd+Shift+6, Windows: Alt+Shift+6
- Step 6: Use your mouse to select the area on your screen you wish to record and click the green “Start” button to begin recording.
- Step 7: Click the red “Finish” button when you are done your video
To record your screen select ‘Record Your Screen’ on CloudApp’s drop down menu. You can access this through hotkeys on Mac with cmd + shift + 6. The Windows hotkeys alt + shift + 6. You will then click and drag what part of your screen you want to record then release your finger from the mouse and press ‘Start’.
CloudApp is a great free screen recorder option. CloudApp is a screen recorder compatible with multiple operating systems and offers customer support. This free screen recorder offers premium features like partial screen recording, team sharing, annotations, and in-viewer editing.
CloudApp is a screen recorder that is compatible with Mac, Windows, and Linux operating systems. CloudApp also supports screen recording in the Chrome browser and on the iPhone.
To record your screen press Windows + Alt + R. These hotkeys should cause a recording icon to pop up in the top right of your screen. Press this button when ready to record.