With data of videos success prevalent and the majority of businesses utilizing it in their strategies, it’s almost a no-brainer to consider it’s implementation within your
business. It doesn’t have to be rocket science, nor an entire production. People look for videos that are simple, easy-to-follow, and valuable. If your videos can encompass those attributes, you have a winner.
Who and what can benefit from introducing video into your business?
• Potential clients
• Existing clients
• Team members
• Overall profits/ROI
• New product, service, or feature releases
How can introducing video into your business drive profit/ROI?
• Bridging gaps between consumers and the business - instilling a sense of trust will allow people to feel more inclined to take action
• Increasing reputation - keeping clients happy is grounds for longevity and referrals
• Increasing team productivity, efficiency, and satisfaction - the more understanding, aware, and content your team is, the more inclined they are to produce qualitative work that they are genuinely excited about
• Efficiency - videos can be pre-recorded or shot/delivered in a short period of time. This means less time needed when doing so, in turn, increasing overall efficiency
How can businesses introduce video into their strategies?
• Pre-record video messages via a webcam recording - these can be utilized as introductions, reminders, thank you’s, or any other personable interaction between the consumer and the business.
• Opt for video recordings when delivering instructions - rather than trying to articulate instructions for a task in a complex manner, create an instructional explainer video that is easy to follow along.
• Utilize video on social media - social media is all the rage, take advantage of it. Videos garner more attention on social media than any other form of content.
• Utilize video for problem-solving/customer service - does a customer have a question regarding how a product/service works? Instead of telling them about it,
Video content is showing no signs of slowing down and more and more businesses are opting to include this media form into their day-to-day strategies.
With the surplus of benefits it poses for clients (both potential and existing), profit, team productivity and elation, and overall efficiency and workflow, it would come as no surprise to see a drastic switch to a video-based world in the near future.