As the CMO of Atlassian, makers of popular B2B products like Trello, Confluence, and Jira , Robert Chatwani has been a leader in connecting messaging and content to a good customer experience. Today we talk about how that can affect where you stand as a business in the modern workplace.
On this episode of The DNA of An Experience, Robert Chatwani, CMO of Atlassian and Joe Martin VP of Marketing at CloudApp talk through how to create an experience for a customer along every stage of the journey.
What we talked about
- What is the DNA of a good employee experience
- How does a good employee experience tie in with customer experience?
- In the modern workplace, how can visuals and video connect your employees?
- What does your company do about customer experience?
- What is a recent experience you had that has made you a more loyal customer?
- What do you think is the future of the modern workplace?
To listen to the audio of the podcast go here