Dear CloudApp users,
Here is a quick explanation of how to easily embed content into an email and why you should do it.
1) How: use drag and drop!
2) Why should you embed the actual content into an email instead of using the link?
Your emails have a bigger impact by taking the extra click away from your recipient. All the information they need is already in the email, no need to open a new window or click on a link. GIFs start playing right when the recipient opens your email, even on mobile!
Create emails that are worth being read and answered!
Note: To easily share files, drag a file from your computer and drop it into the CloudApp Icon in your menubar. As soon as you drop it into CloudApp, a link to this file will be directly copied into your clipboard.
- Don't struggle with the maximum file size your email provider or platform can handle
- Secure your content by sharing a link that expires or by adding a password
- The person that receives your link doesn't have to create a CloudApp account to view or download the file.
- With our Analytics, you can track when it was opened and how many people viewed your content.