With CloudApp, it's easy to create a video, GIF or annotated screenshot, especially with keyboard shortcuts. But then, this content needs to be saved, organized or shared.
Your life and team collaboration just got easier with Collections.
In your app.cl.ly, you can now:
- Create a Folder, we call it a Collection
- Add drops to this Collection by clicking on the '3 dots' icon or by dragging & dropping the drop
- Invite team members to collaborate in your Collection
- Manage access to your Collections
For more details, watch the demo we recorded:
How you can use this new feature to your advantage?
- Knowledge Base
- HR Onboarding
- Sales Demos
- Design Mockups
If you have other ideas on how you are going to use Collections, please share it with everyone in the comments section below.
How to start using Collections?
1) Go to https://my.cl.ly/ or click on the 'globe' icon in CloudApp
2) On the top left corner, click on 'Try new UI'
And that's it! You can now create Collections and share them with your coworkers.
This is only the first version of an improved Customer Experience. Our Product Team is already working on its next iteration. Don't hesitate to let us know in the comments what you would like to see on the next version.
You want to know about CloudApp updates before everyone else? Subscribe to CloudApp News!