Explain anything in 10 seconds in Slack. Here are different options to do it and also a walkthrough video.
5 easy steps:
1) Cmd + Shift + A for Mac, Alt + Shift + 0 for Windows
2) Select the area you want to screenshot
3) Add arrows, text, blur any sensitive information
4) Cmd + S for Mac, Ctrl+ S for Windows or click the Button ‘Save’
5) Paste the link that was automatically copied to your clipboard in Slack
Other option: Use our ‘Share to’ buttons to send your annotation to your favorite app.
If you haven’t done it before, you will be prompted to enable our Slack integration first.
I recorded a quick video to show you all the steps I mentioned above.
If you have any question, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below.