Kevin Leonor notes, “The best way to succeed in customer success is to constantly look for ways to bring value or improve value. If there is an interaction, try to provide value at a high rate.”
In today’s digital era, the best video editing software or video editing tools have quickly become must-have investments. However, you need not be a professional editor or videographer to appreciate the capabilities of great video editing software. Also, video editing software is fantastic for creating product demos, posting on Instagram, or sharing video streams on YouTube.
Thankfully for today’s professionals, video editing tools are easy to come by. There are many excellent tools out there to help you deliver the best customer experience, especially if you’re in the customer service space. But unfortunately, it’s daunting to determine which video editing software you should invest your hard-earned money in.
Today, we’ll review the best video editing tools to help you make an informed decision.
5 of the Best Video Editing Software in 2022
To choose the best video editing software, you need to realize that there’s no one-size-fits-all. Instead, it’ll all depend on what you want to use the tool for. For example, some professionals need video editing software to apply filters to video content and remove unwanted mistakes. Others need a video editing solution to chop through clips and splice them together.
A few things you should consider are:
- Ease of use. All video editing solutions have a learning curve to consider. However, some options are easier to use compared to others. A brilliant way to ensure you’re comfortable using your chosen tool is to look for a video editing tool with a ton of guides, documentation, community support, and videos to help you.
- Online or downloadable. Some video editing options allow you to upload your content into a web-based application for editing purposes. With others, however, you’ll need to download the tool. Both options are ideal for a wide range of video editing needs, but downloadable solutions are more comprehensive.
- Budget. The more affordable the video editing tool, the more likely you’ll have to compromise on things, such as advanced features. However, it’s vital to find a tool that matches your budget while still offering you the proper functionality.
- Features. What do you want to achieve with your video editing solution? Most tools come with a wide range of features, such as the ability to add overlays and filters, change aspect ratios, or add captions and text into your videos. Some options will come with stock audio, scene transitions, and other functions as well.
- File formats. An excellent video editing solution should permit you to access videos in many formats and save your finished projects in the correct format and file type. In addition, access to a range of formats makes it easier for you to upload your videos to your desired platforms.
Let’s now dive into the best video editing solutions available today.
Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe Premiere Pro is widely considered the industry standard for video editing solutions. It sports a massive selection of features to choose from. Whether you purchase it as part of the Adobe Creative Cloud or as a standalone tool, it’s a powerful and feature-rich video editing tool for all professionals. With Premiere Pro, you’ll have access to many intelligent tools, which means you can easily design and edit 4K, VR, and 8K videos to suit various needs. In addition, you can create and convert your videos to different formats and save your projects however you wish to. Also, with Premiere Pro, you’ll have unlimited access to other Creative Cloud apps, allowing you to access video effects, photos, and other tools easily.
This software also comes with access to Premiere Rush, which allows you to film and edit your videos on your smartphone and publish them straight to social platforms.
- Tons of professional features for photo and video editing
- Create and edit your pictures and videos in various formats
- Access to a vast selection of adjustments, filters, and fixes
- Access to all Creative Cloud’s features for touch-ups
- Perfect for Windows users
- Requires time to learn how to use it.
Pricing for Adobe Premiere Pro as part of the Creative Cloud starts at $39.99 per month, thanks to a limited-time offer. Alternatively, you can purchase it as a standalone tool for $20.99/month with an annual commitment or $31.49/month.
Corel VideoStudio Ultimate
This is an immersive and straightforward video editing software, which is now in its 2022 version. It’s perfect for Windows users. The software allows you to transform your video clips and movies with premium effects, color grading, and video masking.
Corel VideoStudio sports a reliable, straightforward, and clean user interface, making it easier for everyone to get started. After mastering its basics, you can explore advanced tools, such as 360-degree videos, motion tracking, and 4K video editing. With this video editing tool, you can add 3D text and music for captions.
Although this software is tricky to use at first, primarily if you’ve never used similar software before, it’s one of the best video editing solutions available today, with much lower learning than tools like Adobe Premiere Pro.
The price starts at $79.99, thanks to a limited-time 20% offer.
- 360-degree videos and 4K video editing.
- Powerful video masking and color grading.
- Optimized performance for all file types.
- Fantastic user interface with simple features.
- Perfect for all kinds of users.
Layering can be complicated.
Today, PowerDirector 365 is one of the widely used video editing tools. If you’re looking to make your video clips look better or edit components of your professional videos, PowerDirector 365 is ideal for you. It sports loads of great tools for cutting, cropping, editing, and adding effects to your videos.
This software offers an intuitive interface, allowing users to access advanced tools and refine their videos. With this tool, you’ll have access to advanced features like mask designer tools, intuitive motion tracking, and dynamic keyframe controls.
Its personalized vector shapes also allow you to add several unique customizations to your content, and the animated titles can help you grab your audience’s attention. PowerDirector 365 also allows you to change the aspect ratio of your videos quickly so you can easily upload them to social media networks.
This software from CyberLink starts with a monthly subscription of $19.99. Alternatively, you can access a free trial to try out its services; however, you won’t access the advanced features.
- Quick rendering and video stabilization
- 360 video creations and advanced features
- Excellent stabilization and motion tracking features
- Multicam designer functionalities
- Access to simple social tools
- Some features are complex to use, including blurring.
Final Cut Pro
Adobe Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro are relatively on the same level for professional-level and feature-rich video editing software. Both tools are industry leaders, and it’s difficult to say which is better than the other. However, there are some key differences.
One of those is pricing. Unlike Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro doesn’t feature a subscription-based pricing model. Although, in the long run, it’s relatively cheaper than paying for a monthly subscription, some people might not be too happy to spend such an enormous sum. Thankfully, Final Cut Pro also features a free 90-day trial, so you have enough time to explore its features before making any commitments.
Although Adobe Premiere Pro works perfectly with Creative Cloud apps, Final Cut Pro fits beautifully into the larger Apple ecosystem. It’s designed to leverage Metal for wicked-fast graphics, and it’s well-optimized for Mac Pro.
With Final Cut Pro, you’ll have unlimited access to advanced features such as range-of-effect options, intelligent Smart Conform cropping, and Magnetic Timeline that follows dominant motion on screen to ensure you don’t cut vital details. It’s fast, innovative, and perfect for Mac users.
- Subscription-free pricing model
- Intuitive user interface
- Fit perfectly into the larger Apple ecosystem
- Lacks the Windows version
- No motion tracking for 360 degrees and no stabilization.
This video editing software by Wondershare is one of the best options for those new to video editing. It has a straightforward, intuitive, and clear workflow that’s easy to navigate and use. Filmora9 also features plenty of filters and effects, which you can easily apply to your video footage. In addition, its royalty-free sound library with music and sound effects make it easier to add flair and emotion to your videos.
Unfortunately, this video editing software solution lacks many of the advanced features you’ll find in Adobe Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro, such as Multicam, VR, and motion tracking. Still, it’s not meant for the same level of knowledge or audience. Also, it doesn’t feature a professional price tag. You can enjoy the free fully-featured version with a watermark or opt for the full version, which costs $68.98 per year for individuals with full user support and no watermark.
If you’re new to video editing and want to learn the tricks with simple but powerful software that’s affordable, Filmora9 is an excellent option.
- Perfect for both Windows and Mac users
- A variety of filters and effects
- Easy to use
- Lacks motion tracking
- Doesn’t support chaptering or DVD menus
Leverage CloudApp to Offer Outstanding Customer Service Experiences
Visual content is often consumed faster than text messages, so with CloudApp, your customers can get answers to their questions more quickly than ever. Using CloudApp to create detailed and easy-to-understand content, your customer support team can save time by cutting down on follow-up questions. In addition, since CloudApp automatically copies an embeddable link to your clipboard, your team can swiftly share content with your customers. The ability to create and share content promptly with your customers means you can close customer tickets faster, increasing customer satisfaction.
To learn more about how your customer support team can close customer tickers three times faster with CloudApp, visit our customer support page today!